Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Design Team Call

Do you like stamping? Do you have a blog? I'm looking for crafty people who would like to be part of the Joy's Life Design team using Joy's Life stamps. If you're interested in being a part of the team send an email with a link to your blog to designteamcall@joyslife.com. You'll be using Joy's Life stamps to create a weekly post which will be uploaded to the new Joy's Life Design Team blog. You don’t have to only create cards or scrapbook layouts. I’m looking for people who can do a variety of creative things using the Joy's Life stamps sets.

Designers will be creating 1 post a week from Nov 1 – Jan 31, 2012 and uploading it to the DT blog. You do have to have a blog and must be able to take clear photos in good lighting.

Each designer will receive sets of stamps to design with during the 3 months of their design time and I will send DT members any additional Joy's Life stamps that I release from Nov – Jan 2012. Joy's Life.com will link to and announce the DT posting each week. DT member posts can also link to their blogs and will have their blog links as well as their photos down the side of the DT blog. Designers cannot be a part of the Joy’s Life Design Team and any other stamp sentiment design team at the same time. If you will be part of another design team of any kind, please list that as well as your term with them. Joy’s Life Design Team term begins November 1st and ends Jan 31, 2012.

I hope you're ready to get crafty and I look forward to hearing from you!
~Joy~

P.S. The Design Team will be chosen by Oct. 15 and listed on this blog. :)
Due to the amount of responses I have received I'll need a little more time. ;) I'll be announcing the Design Team on Wednesday, October 19. Thank you for your responses and for your patience. SUPER HUGS!! ~Joy~

18 comments:

  1. That is awesome. I would love to try to do this, but I am afraid to comment because I work full time. But I know I would make a great DT with you. Maybe a guest?
    check my blog
    www.inspired-by-scrapping.blogspot.com

    What do you think? I have never done anything like that would truly love to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Excited!!! Just sent my email out to you. I have been waiting and hoping for this day!!! You Rock Joy!!! Thank you for this wonderful opportunity....;)

    Hugs,
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Jackie,,,GO FOR IT! I am part of two design teams and it is a lot of fun! Joy is a fantastic person and has great product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking about trying out to be part of a design team. Love your stamps, so it would be fun to see what I could come up with. I'm a bit nervous , but kind of eager to get it a try. Thanks for the chance to be a part of such a fun group. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone who is interested should apply! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Boots & Bling Time! That's super nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm interested in being on your design team.

    http://www.mountaineerstamper.blogspot.com

    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I would LOVE to be on your DT!!! I've been wanting to try your stamps for a while now!!!
    I'm part of Jen's Digi Stamp DT, only images, no sentiments.
    Thanks for checking out my blog!
    http://gilbyscraftster.blogspot.com
    With my new blog makeover I will be posting more frequently & I'm working on my photography.
    Puppy Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog and your stamps Joy, but I am a scrapbooker way more than a card maker. I am on 2 awesome design teams right now and just re-committed (happily) to them both. Just wanted you to know you are loved in the blog world!!!!

    I wanted to say to Jackie ~ go for it!!! It is a lot of fun and very inspiring to be on a design team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to be on your design team. My blog address is http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joy,not sure if I listed my blog when I last posted. You can find it at

    luv2create4u.blogspot.com/

    Still working on my photography and blog set up. It's what I call a work in progress. Have the Halloween stamps. Can't wait to try them out. Love your puns. Are you just naturally funny, girl?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well if this isn't the best news ever! I'm sure you are buried in emails by now! LOL! Good luck to all those who apply!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joy - I'm just now seeing this. You can list your call over at DesignTeamCalls.com to spread the word further!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness... I can't wait to see who you choose! I hope you received my email and had a chance to look at my blog. You are one of my blogging idols and I would be honored to be a part of your team!! :) So, it looks like I will be biting my nails until the 15th!! LOL!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok... now biting my nails until the 19th!! LOL! Sounds like you have your work cut out for you. Have a great weekend!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  16. Same here! We'll have nothing but nubs left. :-) Seriously, I'm looking forward to seeing the new team's work. Good luck with your selection process. Hope you enjoy (or should I say enJOY) looking at everyone's blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can't wait to see the Super Joy DT names. Hope I see mine. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete