Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Make It Messy - Susie

Hi Everyone!

Susie here showing you my project for today's challenge.


Of course my sentiment is from Joy's Life Stamps. The Happy is from the Everyday Occasions set and the Thanksgiving is from the Holiday Occasions set. You can buy Joy's Life Stamps by clicking here.

Be sure to come by my website for the details on my project.

I will be giving this tag away to one lucky reader.  Just become a follower on my blog and leave me a comment too.  I will select one recipient on Monday, November 14 and mail out this tag in time for Thanksgiving.

15 comments:

  1. WOW Susie, one of you lucky readers is going to be in for a treat, lucky them.

    This is stunning!! I'm a flower girl, so you won me over there.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Susie.. I love the colours and flowers..It's so pretty and what a great card..

    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO gorgeous! I love the leaf and berries, what a perfect touch!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful tag! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling tag Susie, I never thought to make a tag. Great idea. I loveeeee the berries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh this beautiful!! Love the sentiment and the elements!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag Susie!! I love that little flower arrangement you made!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susie, you did an AWESOME job with this challenge. I love all the detail of this gorgeous tag. It's an absolute showpiece! Thank you for your great creation! Whoever wins it will be super lucky!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous tag Susie, such a beautiful design!!
    This is a wonderful give away!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great tag! I never think to do up little touches like this, hopefully I can stay inspired through this holiday season to come up with something even 1/2 as creative! Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag...almost too nice to use!! I really like the colors and I need to learn how to do embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your tag! It's absolutely beautiful! I would love it if I were to win it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful tag, Susie! I love the flowers and berries.

    ReplyDelete