Monday, June 4, 2012

We ARE the Wild Life Layout

Megan here again with a fun layout. I started out as a scrapbooker and only recently moved into card making, so this was a fun one for me. I have been meaning to get back to doing more scrapbooking. This photo makes me laugh because my husband and brother-in-law thought it would be fun to 'feed' my daughter to the alligator statue. She thought it was a fun idea too, until they got her up there. Then she started screaming and there were a TON of people standing around, as we were all waiting to be seated at a very popular restaurant. Of course when she started crying they got her down, but I just had this feeling that the people were thinking - 'hmm wonder if something like this is how she broke her foot'? (It wasn't. She broke her foot jumping off of something in gymnastics.)


So, I thought that the title 'we ARE the wild life' would be perfect for this page. It is from the Wildlife Puns stamp set, of course. I also thought that the 'that bites' from the Sweet Popsicle puns set was pretty perfect too. 
Head on over to my blog for more info on this fun layout.

2 comments: