Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Fall Home Decor

Hello everyone, it's Lori with got2bcrafting!
  After having a week off, the DT is going full force with a super fun week of Fall Home Decor projects.
  I totally fell in LOVE with this basket when I saw it on SVGCuts.com and couldn't wait to make one of my own. 


I once again pulled out one of my favorite stamp sets, Everyday Occasions, to create the sentiment.  It is just so easy to create the perfect sentiment using this set. :)

I really love how this basket turned out.  How fun would it be to make one for other seasons or holidays??  I think there are a lot of possibilities with this great project!

You can find all of Joy's stamps and crafting supplies on the Joy's Life Products page, here.  Be sure to check out the new stamp set It's All Fall Puns while you are there. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you would like more information regarding my project, you can find it here on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment