Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's Day XO Card with Gypsy

Here's a fun card I made for Valentine's Day using the Smiley Cards cartridge that was an exclusive Gypsy download.  I'm sure you can find an X&O on tons of cartridges so you don't have to have that one for this!  I used my Gypsy to weld the letters together and to create this fun card.  I love pink & green together.  I was pretty amazed with myself creating a Valentine's Day card that didn't use red! LOL!

Want to learn more about this card?  There's more information on this post.

Need help with your Gypsy?  Check out these Gypsy videos.  (Once there, go back a few pages for the tutorials.)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!! XOXO!!
{P.S. Don't miss the Give Away HERE}

3 comments:

  1. I love this card! Sooooo cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card, the shape is awesome
    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
    lizabratt@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is awesome!! I love the pink and green!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete