Friday, February 17, 2012

More New Cricut Cartridges - Garden Soup & Divine Wedding

Yesterday I told you about the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 cartridge that I had just seen while looking around in the shopping area of Cricut.com. I heart shopping for craft things, browsing for craft things and thinking about craft things. Maybe today I'll get a chance to USE some craft things! LOL!
Here's another new cartridge: Garden Soup.  I'll have this along with TBB&M2 and the other new one added to the My Cartridge Checklist APP soon. :)
You can also find a similar looking bee and beehive on the Sentimentals Cricut cartridge.
Here's a link to the digital handbook for this cartridge. This is only sold by Creative Memories.
Here's a link to the TBB&M2 post which includes info on the new score blade too.
Have a crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with the Garden Soup cart. and I don't even have it yet (yet?? lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those cartridges! Thanks for sharing with us, Joy!

    ReplyDelete