Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Some Cute Fishy Fun

I have a fun project to share to day.
This is a little box that can easily be made up in no time at all.
We are focusing using the stamp new set called Pun in the Sun.


I am using lots of fun papers from Canvas Corp.



I used 3 different stamps from the stamp set.  Isn't that little boat adorable?


When you pull the "drawer" open it reveals some more paper fish and some gummy sharks as a surprise.


The drawer could be used for so many different things and would even be big enough to hold small cookies, candles, soaps etc.


I love the way this turned out and think the stamps go perfectly with the fish and the bright and colorful papers.


Who wouldn't be excited to get a small surprise like this?
I hope you have enjoyed my "idea"..this has been Jeannie from The Polka Cabana with today's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment