Monday, July 23, 2012

Sweets for a Friend

I am excited to share what I have come up with for today's post.  We are focusing on creative ways to use the Tins that you can find in the Joy's Life Products.


As you can see I have created this adorable little tin using some stamps from the YUMMY PUNS set.


This in the perfect gift for a friend since hidden inside you will find, chocolate!


One of my favorite things to do with my projects is to embellish with jewelry making supplies.


The baubles and beads where the perfect touch to this tin of chocolate covered pretzels, don't you agree?


I already know who this is going to...A special friend will get a surprise delivery from me, hoping that I find her home that is!!
This has been Jeannie from The Polka Cabana with today's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment