Sunday, June 2, 2013

Cricut Squirrel

Good morning Joy's Life Fans!! 

It's Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap N' Make Cards!

This week we are focusing on "Masculine Cards"!

With Father's Day around the corner, I decided to create a card for the kids to give dad!

He likes squirrels!  So my little guy helped me create the squirrel from the Create A Critter cart!
 I also decided to create a shaped card!  Something a little different and fun!

 The "I'm nuts about you" from the That Tastes Punny set is such a perfect fit with this cute critter!! 

I also thought it would be fun to cut out the acorn from the cart to add to the squirrels hands!

 I used the masking technique to stamp portions of the sentiment at a time, so I could create the three lines of text, rather then just the one line straight row.

Check out all of Joy's fun stamps here!

Check out my blog post here!

Have a wonderful day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment