Friday, June 28, 2013

Sweet Summertime Wishes!

Happy Friday!
here to show you my project using those fabulous stamps from Joy's Life!

This week the Design Team has been focusing on projects that feature Watermelon!
Yum! I don't know about you but Watermelon screams summer to me!
I love sitting on my back deck in the evenings and enjoying a piece of nice cold watermelon!
Ok, onto my project cause now I am getting hungry lol!


I think this little card is perfect to send to someone to let them know that you are thinking of them.

I got this adorable sentiment from the Sweet Popsicle Puns
stamp set from Joy's Life Stamps


There are so many great sayings as well as super cute images on the 

You can see all of Joy's products by clicking HERE

More info on my card can be found on my blog post HERE

Don't forget about the Red, White and Blue Blog Hop that starts tomorrow at Joyslife.com!
Hope to see you there!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!

1 comment: