Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Love You To The Core

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week the DT is making projects with a food theme! I was looking through some Fall paper and found this one from Bo Bunny from last year and knew exactly which stamp I wanted to use! And it fit into the food them perfectly!! Yay me! I used "Love You To The Core" from It's All Fall Puns. I love that even though this isn't a "Fall" card I can use these stamps! 


Perfect huh??!! I used some wood tags I found at Hobby Lobby to add some dimension & texture to my card and of course...Stickles!! Mercury Glass, my new favorite color!! 


To see ALL of Joy's amazing stamp sets and to see her awesome bundle prices click HERE! 

Thanks for stopping by and stop by my blog anytime to see more details!  

No comments:

Post a Comment