Saturday, November 23, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hello, it's Lori with got2bcrafting!
Happy Saturday. :)
This week the DT was showcasing Christmas projects using Joy's Life "Oh Christmas Puns" and "Wintery Puns" stamp sets.
I LOVE both of these sets A LOT!!
So here is my card:
I used "Wintery Puns" for my sentiment. :)

This is a PNC (print and cut) file from the Silhouette online store.
I just printed the image tho, and did not cut it.  To make it a little more dimensional, I added some liquid applique on the Santa hat, as well as some stickles, then I added liquid glass to the bow, ornaments, and the eyes and nose of the bear.
Added some twine and a button, stamped the sentiment.... and viola, it was done. 

Pretty simple card.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I would love for you to come check out my blog if you can't a chance. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment