Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Cricut Cartridge & Scoring Blade

If you got my newsletter yesterday, then you saw the newest Cricut cartridge and scoring blade.  I just found out about it while searching around on the Cricut site.  I don't know how I missed it sooner but I ordered it right away.  It's a new Tags, Bags, Boxes and More!  It's TBBM2.
Here's what it looks like and what it makes:



 Here's the new Scoring Blade:
Pretty cool!  It's supposed to work in conjunction with the TBB&M2 cartridge but I'm sure you can use it for tons of things.  I've used the one by Cri-Kit's before.  You can see that on this post.

Joy's Life Newsletter subscribers read about this in yesterday's Newsletter.  Would you like to be part of the Newsletter?  Just go to the Joy's Life.com main page and sign up on the left hand side of the page where you see SuperJoy reading the paper.

Have a crafty day!
P.S.  I'll have the new TBB&M2 added to the Cricut Cartridge Checklist and the My Cartridge Checklist APP this week.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool!!! They keep coming out with more and more cool stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want them! I just need a cricut to go with them! :)

    ReplyDelete