Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Home Decor- Graduation Banner

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week the DT is making some fun Home Decor projects! I am in full Graduation mode as my son is ready to graduate from HS in a few weeks! So I made a couple of banners to use as centerpieces on the table.




I used 3 different sets from Joy...."Congratulations" & "You Can Do Anything" is from Mother/Daughter....





"Graduation" is from Everyday Occasions...


And "You Rock" is from Father/Son


If you would like more info on my tag, please visit my blog HERE

And to see ALL of Joy's amazing stamp sets and to see her awesome bundle prices click HERE! 

2 comments:

  1. Super fun...love the sparkle!! So will the grads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome banner!! I love it! Love the added sparkle!

    ReplyDelete