Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mom You're My Hero

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week for my DT project, I made a Mother's Day tag to go along with a gift. 

I used "You're My Hero" from My Hero and "Mom" from Mother/Daughter to create my tag....


I have had these large flowers for over a year and never knew what to do with them, until now! I cut 2 in half, layered them, "brushed" the tops with ink, then "swept" the tops with Stickles. I added some Glossy Accents and beads for the center. 

Here is a close-up of the stamps I used & some of the details on the flowers....



I was really pleased with how they turned out! If you would like more info on my tag, please visit my blog HERE

And to see ALL of Joy's amazing stamp sets and to see her awesome bundle prices click HERE! 

2 comments:

  1. I have some of those too, that haven't been used much! Thanks for the idea to alter them--yours look great!

    ReplyDelete