Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Doilies and Glitter - Anne

Hello, all!  This week, Joy's designers were tasked with using doilies and glitter in our inspirational projects.  Since those are two of my favorite embellishments, this was a piece of cake for me... right up to the point that I had to select an image to go on it! LOL  There are so many wonderfully artistic digi stamp designers and illustrators out there that it seems like it takes me forever sometimes to choose one to use.'






 The sentiment stamp I used was the birthday stamp from the Joy's Life stamp set called All Around Sentiments and it can be purchased here.  That's all I have for you today.  Now that the holidays are over, I'm going to try to do some regular crafting.  Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Anne, this card is just STUNNING!!! You have done an amazing job...Nice work

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is AMAZING! There just isn't another word for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Anne!! That card is gorgeous!! Your coloring is so amazing!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete