Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Family Time - Christine

Hi everyone :) Christine here sharing my project for today's challenge.






Our challenge this week was to create a family themed project. Since my dear husband and I have not been blessed with children yet, he is my family, so I thought this cute couple under the mistletoe would be perfect for the challenge. I used the wintery puns set from Joy's Life Stamps and you can purchase this adorable set along with all the other wonderful sets Here.

Please make sure to stop by my blog, Ever After Paper Crafts for more photos and information about this project. Thanks so much for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card Christine.. I spotted the mistletoe and did a big awwwww adorable..
    Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ADORABLE!!! I love it!! I didn't noticed the mistletoe until I read Tracy's comment!! Super cute!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete