Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Family Time - Anne

Hello, and Happy Wednesday! It's time again for Team 2 of Joy's Design Team to show you what we have created this week using Joy's fabulous stamps.  This week the theme we were given was "family".  We were required to make something associated with family and I can't think of anything more appropriate for this theme than a layout.  With the holidays growing ever closer, I decided to make a Christmas-themed layout featuring a couple of photos of my sister, Patty's, family that were taken in 2009, her last Christmas.  

The stamp I used is from the Wintery Puns stamp set, which can be purchased here


I also made a Christmas card using the top photo of her with her two sons.

And this stamps I used on it are from the Everyday Occasions and Holiday Occasions stamp sets.  One of the things I love most about Joy's stamps is that they are so versatile and can be mixed and matched to created a limitless number of sentiments.


I hope these have inspired you to scrap those sentimental Christmas pictures you take each year.  More photos and information on this layout and card can be found on my blog.  Thanks for visiting us today.  I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed holiday season this year!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a festive Family LO Anne..
    I Love the checkered PJ pants, such a lovely Family shot..
    Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Amazing projects!! Love those colors!! The pictures are too cool, I bet she will love it!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete