Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What's under your tree? Jennie Garcia

Hi Super Followers!!
This is Jennie and this week the design team is giving you a sneak peak of what is under our trees.
This layout is from pictures of this year, I never ever get to scrap the pictures of the same year. 
This is a first time :)

For the trunk of the tree I used the Holiday Occasions Stamps Set that you can buy HERE.  

I added a little detail with a stamp from the Wintery Puns Set, which is truly adorable can also be bought HERE.

If you want to see more of my project, go to my blog Earthy Scrap.
Take Care!!

2 comments:

  1. Jennie, this layout is BEAUTIFUL!! I hope you'll submit it for publication somewhere. Thank you for such a terrific project.
    Merry Christmas!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that tree.

    ReplyDelete