Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Animal friends - Anne

Hi, everybody! Anniebee here with a new project for Joy's Life Design Team. Joy asked us to create projects with an animal theme this week and I had these two wonderful digi stamps of a mare with her foal and a horse halter that were just begging to be colored (with Copics, of course!) so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to show them off.





Both of the stamps I used are from Joy's Life Barnyard Puns stamp set, which is available for purchase here.  I stamped them in Top Boss embossing medium and used WOW! Earthtone Blueberry embossing powder in Earthtone Blueberry to make them pop!  I think these stamps work so well together and they are probably my favorites of the Barnyard Puns.

Please visit my personal blog for more photos and information about this card.  Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. HAY There and it's PASTURE Birthday used in one card!! I LOVE IT!!! WOO HOO! Thanks for a wonderful card using these stamps, Anne! <3
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, Anne!!!! Your coloring is phenomenal!! Amazing!! This card is beautiful!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete