Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Buttons - Susie

Hi Everyone!

Susie here showing you my project for today's challenge which was Buttons. And I'll be giving away this tag on my blog.  So be sure to stop by and leave me a comment.



I used the Everyday Occasions stamp set for my sentiment.
This is a have-to-have set!

And you can see all the great Joy's Life Stamps by clicking here.

Be sure to come by my website for the details on my project.  I would love to have you stop by to visit.  And maybe I'll be sending this tag to Y O U.

3 comments:

  1. Susie, this is so cute!! Whoever wins the tag from you will be so lucky!!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool tag! You do such fabulous work and it was a pleasure being on this team with you!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tag Susie!!!!
    I will definitely be trying to make one
    TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete