Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Buttons - Annette

Hi all! Annette here with my final design team project for Joy's Life. I loved being a part of this team! I will still continue to use these stamps for a very long time! Today's challenge is to use button in a project. Here is a Happy Valentine's Day card using not only buttons, but gems, hearts, twine and a cool technique called masking.  I used stamps from two different sets: Love You is from the All Around Sentiments set and Happy Valentine's Day is from the Holiday Occasions set.



4 comments:

  1. Your card is AWESOME!! Thank you so much for all the terrific projects you created using Joy's Life projects. I sure enjoyed having you on the team!
    Super Hugs,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Annette! Your card is so cute! I love all the bright colors. It was so much fun being on this team with you. I hope we can stay in touch from time to time. Take care!

    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just awesome!!!!!
    I love the masking, what a great effect....
    TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete