Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Metal - Maria

Greetings & Happy New Year!

Maria here to show you my creation for today's challenge.



We were to be inspired by metal this week on our DT projects.  
Now that the December holidays are over, I'm looking towards
Valentine's Day.  So I created this vintage card using a glittered metal heart
along with Joy's Life stamp set, Wintery Puns!




You can buy Joy's Life Stamps by clicking HERE!
  
Visit my blog, Joyful Stamper, for all the details & techniques I used
 for my project!

4 comments:

  1. Maria, what a beautiful card. I love the glitter covered heart. Now I want to make something with glitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool technique Maria! I love the background you made!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Maria. This is so pretty. I love the shabby chic look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria,
    This is so pretty! I love the way you used this stamp. The other elements of your card are great too. Thank you so much for making this great card with Joy's Life stamps!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete