Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Elf Bear

Happy Wednesday!
here to show you my weekly project.

This week the Joy's Life DT has been showing you Cards that use those fabulous Joy's Life Stamps.

I decided to make this cute little card using my Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge and the Elf stamp from Wintery Puns:


How cute is he?

I love this Elf definition stamp on Wintery Puns:

You can see all of Joy's Products HERE

For more info on my project, check out my blog HERE

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY Stacey this is too adorable! Love this little teddy bear and this is one of my favorite sentiments....oh I don't know why I said that because I love ALL the sentiments. I love Joys sense of humor and I love the sentiments to pieces!
    Hugs,
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete