Friday, November 2, 2012

Give Thanks...


TGIF everyone!  Sarabeth from Chronicles of Sarita here today.  I'm sending hugs to everyone affected by Sandy and hope all is well...I was lucky enough to have power back in 1 day and heat & hot water back in 2.  I'm also giving a big welcome shout out to the newest DT members-glad to have you on board!!!!!  

This week i'm sharing with you a Gratitude Project Life card I created for one of my swaps.  My goal for next year to start and finish Project Life 2013 so i'm creating my own PL cards like crazy.  Take a peek:


I used the "Give Thanks" stamp found in the Joy's Life
It's All Fall Stamp Set-super cute set if ya ask me!
Stop on by here to check it out along with all of the
other awesome stamp sets available for some stampin' fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great weekend and happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment