Saturday, November 17, 2012

Squirrel Thanksgiving Card

Hello, everyone!  I hope you are doing well.  I can't believe Thanksgiving is around the corner.  Can you?  

This past week, the DT has been featuring cards made with Joy's wonderful stamps!  When Cricut came out with Create A Critter2, I just HAD to have it! I love the images, especially this squirrel! 


He was the first thing I thought of when I saw this stamp.  It's from Joy's It's All Fall Puns set.  If you don't already have it, you can grab your own set here.


With all the holidays coming up, I think this says it all.  For more information on how I made this card using my Cricut Imagine, stop by my blog

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. This card is super duper cute! This is a great sentiment and I have a cute squirrel that I know I want to make a card now with this sentiment!!
    Hugs,
    Deb Crowder
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete