Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Happy Holly Days Tag

Happy Wednesday!
here to show you my project for this week.

All this week the Joy's Life DT has been showing you Tags made using those super awesome Joy's Life Stamps.

I have been working on tags for Christmas gifts,
so I was very pleased when I saw we got to make some for our DT project. 

Here are my tags:

When I make tags, I always make a set of 4. 

I used this super cute saying from the Wintery Puns stamp set:

To see all of Joy's awesome products, click HERE

For more info on my project, check out my blog HERE

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THESE TAGS! I have got to get a decent red ink cause i love these sentiments and this looks perfect stamped in red!
    Deb Crowder

    ReplyDelete