Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Heard you caught a bug

Hello crafters!
It's Lori with got2bcrafting!
As you may already know, this week the DT is creating projects using recycled/upcycled items. I actually knew what I wanted to do for my card, but wasn't sure how I was going to incorporate the "recycle" part. I literally walked around my house and craft room trying to find some things I could use, and this is what I came up with:


Here is what they turned into:

And here is the finished card:

Don't you just love that sentiment??
This stamp is from one of Joy's new stamp sets "Punny Animals".
This set is packed with tons of amazing sentiments... a definite MUST HAVE!!
You can check out all of Joy's stamps and crafting products right here.

For more information about my card, please visit my blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a SUPER day!!

1 comment: