Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Peas love & Joy

Hi everyone... it's Lori with got2bcrafting!
This month the Joy's Life DT will be showcasing projects using Joy's new stamps. I hope you have had the chance to take a peek at them, if not, run... don't walk... and check them out!!
Today I am sharing a fun little project I created using one of the super adorable stamps from the "That Tastes Punny" stamp set.
LOVE, LOVE this new set!!  :)

 I found this cute little jar of baby food at the Silhouette Online Store, then added the peas on the front, also from Silhouette, to go with the sentiment. 
I thought this would be a great gift box for putting some cute baby bibs in.. you know, to go with the baby food! :)

 And here is a close up of the awesome stamp I used:
Isn't that font just too cute???
I am telling ya, these new sets are amazing!
You can get Joy's new stamps right here.
And, Joy is having an awesome sale on stamp set bundles, including FREE shipping and a special gift as well.  

For more details regarding today's project, please visit my blog.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Come on back tomorrow to see what fabulous project Cyndy will be sharing.

2 comments: