Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I love you, honey - Shaped card

Happy Wednesday crafters....it's Lori with got2bcrafting!
I have a fun little card to share with you today.    :) 
 When I saw the sentiment I used for this card, I knew right away what I wanted to create using it.  I found the perfect images to use at the Silhouette online store, but I know there are very similar cuts available on Cricut cartridges as well.


This super cute sentiment is from "That Tastes Punny":

I absolutely LOVE the mixed fonts on this stamp!!
And here's a look at the entire set:
Aren't they fabulous??
You can see all of Joy's new stamps right here on her product page.

For more details about my card, please visit my blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
I hope you have a very CRAFTY day!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Lori! This is SO cute! I LOVE the honey drips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,
    The is unBEElievably cute!! ADORABLE!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete