Monday, April 8, 2013

Sorry I Was Snappy!

Good Morning and Happy Monday! This is Jenny with a
 quick card to share with you using one of the  new stamp sets that was just released over at JOY'S LIFE.com
When I first saw this set I knew this would be the first stamp I used. I swear, Joy make this one just for me!
This adorable saying is from the new Joy's Life "Punny Animals" stamp set.
You do have to admit this one is just priceless!
If you haven't check out the three new release sets you should head on over to Joy's Life.com and check them out, they are all going to be a hoot to play with and make some great cards.
For more information on the card you can visit me over at my Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Jenny,
    This is so cute! Also, remind me not to make you mad. LOL! No one wants to be that little fish! ;)
    Super Hugs,
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete