Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Thanks A Bunch

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week the DT has a free week so I made a Thank You card using "Thanks a Bunch" from That Tastes Punny! Since most of the time when someone sees this phrase, you think of grapes or bananas, I thought I would go a little different & and think more of flowers...


  

And here is a close-up of the fantastic stamp! 



I stamped my sentiment all over a white flower, then inked it to match my card! I also used the little heart from Joy's set Tag You're It ONE (I love this little heart! If I was to ever get a tattoo, I would do this heart!)  :) 


To see more info on how I made my project, please visit my blog HERE....

And to see ALL of Joy's amazing stamp sets and to see her awesome bundle prices click HERE! 



1 comment:

  1. too cute, and your right I always think of grapes when I hear that sentiment! Gr8 outside the box thinking :)

    ReplyDelete