Wednesday, December 7, 2011

3D- Martha

Good Morning, Martha here showing you my latest creation.

This week we were asked to make a 3D project.  I decided to make a pop up card.
here is a picture of the inside of the card and the sentiment.  I used the New Wintery Puns Stamp Set.  You can purchase this set and many others stamps from Joy's Life by clicking here - joyslife.com






Don't forget to checkout my own blog for more details on how I made this and a very special surprise inside my card.....

HUGS,
Martha

4 comments:

  1. Great colours Martha...and I love the flower that you have done on the front of your pop up card.

    Is that a snowflake punch ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is totally elegant. Gotta run over and see the surprise now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me some time to find the comment button, lol.. these projects are all amazing!!! I really love the Happy Holly sentiment... Awesome work ladies....you new biggest fan

    www.scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! I loved how you used the stamp!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete