Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Birthday wishes - tear bear

Hello crafters!
It's Lori with got2bcrafting.
This has been such a fun month of crafting for me.  Everything I have done has been "NEW" to me; new products, new ideas, and new techniques.   I have always LOVED those cute little tear bears, but I never knew how one was created.  So, since this week we are creating projects using a technique we have never tried before, I thought this would be the perfect time to figure out how it's done!
I watched a few videos on YouTube, purchased some supplies, and this is how my first tear bear turned out:




I was really happy with the final result.  I think I have found a new passion! LOL!!

Here is a closer look at the sentiment:


This sentiment was created using Joy's Everyday Occasions stamp set.  I have said it before, and I will say it again..... this is a definite MUST HAVE stamp set.  With all the different word choices, the possibilities are endless.  
You can see this awesome set right here.

For more information regarding my card, please check out my blog.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a fabulous day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment