Sunday, January 20, 2013

Winter Life


Debbie here from Bugjuiced sharing a cute little "Winter Themed" card using the sentiment "Cold Hands Warm Heart" from "Oh Christmas Puns" to show you that you do not have to think Christmas or holidays when having a holiday themed stamp set. 

I welded a cute shape from the Silhouette Online Store and made a card base out of that. Then used the inset tool to make another layers for the outside of the card. The mittens and scalloped oval are also silhouette files. 

I inked everything with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink which if you pay attention closely you know is my favorite one!! Of course it wouldn't be something I made without adding some twine!! I used one of my favorite colors "Aqua" from Timeless Twine!

Popped mittens and the oval up with dimensionals and you got yourself a card!

Stop over at Joy's Life to get your stamp on!!


1 comment: