Monday, January 14, 2013

Candy Treat Card with Attached Bookmark!

Hello my Crafty Friends!
This is Jenny from Jenny's Scrapbooking Haven with another post for Joys Life Design Team
This week the Design Team has been asked to use a new technique. So I put my thinking hat on and decided to try making a card with a treat holder and also with a attached bookmark.

I took a 12 X 12 piece of card stalk and cut it at 5.5 inches.
Next I scored the paper at 4.5 and then folded this in half. This left 3 inches and this is where I perforated it so I would have a 3 inch bookmark.
(Here a close up of the sentiment)
I then layered the card with red and white and added some fun faux stitching around the edge of the card and added my sentiment from Joys Life Stamps "Everyday Occasions".
Next it was time to decorate the bookmark.
(Close up of the sentiment)
The sentiment is from Joys Life Stamps " Lots of Puns"
These cards are so much fun to make and I just love adding the bookmark. 
When cleaning up my scrap room I came across a extra Mini Rotary Cutter by Recollections.
 I must have purchased it and forgotten about it, so if you would like to make one of these cards with the attached bookmark, just pop over to my blog and leave a comment with a way for me to get in touch with you and I will pick a winner next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment