Thursday, January 10, 2013

love always - glassine bags

Hello everyone!
This is Cyndy from Arcy Scraps! This week we are making projects using new products or supplies that we have had in our stash collecting dust lol   
 My sister is planning on giving Hello Kitty pens and lead pencils to her friends for Valentine's Day and asked for help creating packaging for them. I thought this was the perfect time to use these tiny glassine bags I got a LONG time ago and had yet to use them. 
I made two bags to show you how easy it is to decorate them with Joy's stamps. 

I stamped onto the bag on the left directly. The "love always" and heart stamp on the left bag are from Joy's Life Tag You're It Number 1 stamp set.  
This picture below is also of the bag I stamped directly on, I just added a white piece of paper inside to make the stamp stand out more. 
For the second bag, I stamped everything onto a white piece of paper and then glued it to the bag. "love always" and the heart with flourish are from Joy's Life Tag You're It Number 1 stamp set. The heart in the center surrounded by hearts is from Joy's Life Lots of Pun stamp set. 

To view the stamp sets I used along with the rest of Joy's items click HERE! =) 

For more details about my projects, please visit me HERE

Have a fun, crafty day!

1 comment: