Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I Love You

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week the DT is making projects featuring Joy's stamp set Joyful Hearts. I decided to make a small lollipop bouquet for my son's girlfriend. As one of her gifts, he wanted to get her some candy & of course I couldn't just let him give her "JUST CANDY"! 

Here are the candies decorated with the gorgeous stamps! 



And here is the finished "bouquet"...



To see all of Joy's amazing products please visit Joy's blog HERE...


To see more info on how I made my card, please visit my blog HERE....

3 comments:

  1. These are genius, Laura! Brilliant stamping on the lollipop sticks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and to stamp on that small stick is amazing!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamping on the sticks! What a way to dress up a lollipop!!

    ReplyDelete