Sunday, January 6, 2013

Wishi Washi


Debbie with Bugjuiced here and today we are to use a new product or something that was new to us. That for me is Washi tape!! I know, I know where have you been Debbie!! I never owned any washi tape and I keep seeing some really cute projects using washi tape so now I am on a mission to buy lots of washi tape! Cause ya know I have to go full force when I decide I want something or get on a kick!





I used the stamp set "Yummy Pun Stamps" for my card and some random washi tapes I picked up from Michaels. I just found a new site called wishywashi.com so that will be a place I will frequent but letting my card cool off from Christmas so I plan to start shopping in a week or so! ha ha 

I used used a birthday cake cut from my Cricut "Birthday Bash" cartridge. Its a simple little card but I think I will start playing with washi tape alot more and get a little bit more creative in the future. 

Pop over to Joy's Life and grab some cute stamps and she also has some other products too like cd cases, test tubes for treats etc.! 




3 comments:

  1. Debbie,
    This is so cute! I love it! I was late to the washi world too so I'm with ya! ;)
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute; I haven't used washi tape yet, either, so you're not alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! Great use of Washi Tape! I love the stuff but don't use it enough. I like how you sponged the cake it really makes it pop. Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete