Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Birthday card


Hi, this is June Houck with a little Tuesday inspiration.

  This week the Joy's Life design team is celebrating 
the birthday of our leader, Joy!  
We are creating birthday cards this week,
which are my favorite cards to create.
I also enjoy designs that are a good way to use paper scraps.
  
Please check out the inspiration here every day this week.

  My circular sentiment is from "All Around Sentiments":

I stamped my sentiment in white pigment ink
and embossed with white embossing powder.
I cut paper strips in various widths and 
glued them diagonally on white card stock.

Happy Birthday, Joy!  June

1 comment:

  1. June,
    Thank you so much for this beautiful card! I LOVE the way you used paper scraps to make this. All the paper works so well together it looks like one lovely sheet. I'm so inspired by this idea! Thank you!
    SUPER HUGS!!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete