Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wishing You a Banner Year

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week is Joy's Birthday and the DT are all making her cards to wish her a Happy Birthday! 

I used "Wishing You a Banner Year from You're So Punny to make my card for Joy...



This card is so sparkly in real life!! I wish I could get a good picture of it to show off all the sparkle! 

Here is a close-up of the awesome stamp...





HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY!! Hope your birthday week is super JOYous!! :) 


To see all of Joy's amazing products please visit Joy's blog HERE...


To see more info on how I made my card, please visit my blog HERE....

1 comment:

  1. Laura,
    That is SOOOOO pretty! I love the banner and the sweet card. I had this kind of design in mind when I made the stamp, so it's super special to see it like this! EEEEEE! That's my happy squeal. LOL! Thank you, Laura. I sure do appreciate this pretty card. MWAH!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete