Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hope your day bubbles over with fun!!

Hello crafters.... 
it's Lori with got2bcrafting!
This week the DT is celebrating Joy's birthday.  I have to admit, making a card for Joy was a bit intimidating! I must have changed my card a hundred times! LOL!  But, in the end, I created a card I just LOVE!!  
So, Joy.... this card is for you!


And, I also used Joy's stamps on the inside of the card:


This entire sentiment was created from individual word stamps from the Everyday Occasions stamp set, with the exception of Hugs & Kisses, which is from Wintery Puns.

Here is a closer look at the stamps on the front:

The "Happy" and the "!!!" stamps are from Holiday Occasions, and the "Birthday" stamp is from Everyday Occasions.



This cute sentiment can be found on the Tag You're It - Set Two stamp set.


Well, I hope you enJOYed my card today.  
If you would like more details, please visit my blog.

Hope you had a fabulous birthday Joy!!
Big Hugs to you!

Thanks for stopping by today.
Please come back tomorrow to see some more fun Birthday cards!



2 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOODNESS. This is AWESOME! I can't believe you made me a whole card,WITH MY NAME ON IT just using my stamps! This is such a treat. Thank you! It's super cute too. I love that bear taking a bubble bath AND you used strawberry paper for the hat and towel! OH THANK YOU!! You know me so well. :) Thank you, Lori. You're so sweet.
    Super Hugs,
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete