Thursday, February 14, 2013

Lucky Me Notecard + Candy Tube

Hello, hello!
This is Cyndy from Arcy Scraps and first of all I want to say Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! I put this "little something" together for my husband to get the day started. I will be writing a sweet message on the notecard, but didn't want to bore you with all the sappy stuff LOL  

 This sentiment always, always, ALWAYS makes me think of my hubby so I couldn't help but to use it on this notecard. The sentiment "Lucky Me..." is from Joy's You're So Punny stamp set. 

Both "enjoy" and "xoxo" are from the Sweet Popsicle Puns stamp set. I am not kidding when I say you can use this stamp set year round! It's such a sweet set. 


To see these stamp sets along with the rest of Joy's products like the candy tube I used, click HERE

Have a fun, crafty day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment