Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Gift card holders

Hello crafters... it's Lori with got2bcrafting!
Holy Moly, I can't believe it's  February already ! Does it seem like time is flying by, or is it just me?? I am sure many of you are ready for winter to be over tho! LOL!!
This week the DT is sharing projects about love, appreciation and affection. I, for one, love to receive gift cards, so I thought I'd share a couple of gift card holders I created.  I don't know about you, but I know A LOT of people who just love their coffee (myself included), and others who just love to shop. Of course, there are plenty who love both!!  I thought these would be a great way to show some love and appreciation! 



All of the stamps you see are from Joy's Tag You're It Set One
Here is a closer look at the stamps:




You can check out these awesome stamps at the Joy's Life Products Page.

If you would like more details about my projects, you can find them on my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment