Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Joy!

Woo! Hoo! This week the girls from Joys Life Design Team are all celebrating Joys birthday!
So what better way to show case this weeks projects but with a fun Birthday project!


Have you ever seen a Bee on roller skates? Well I guess there is always a first time. 
I used Joys Life "All Around Sentiment" and place the sentiment on a action wobble.



 I hope you enjoyed today's project, for more information please stop by my blog at Jennys Scrapbooking Haven. As always thanks for stopping bye and don't forget to pop over to Joys Blog and wish her a Happy Birthday!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jenny! I would have commented sooner but I was out roller skating with the bee. LOL! He's super cute!
    Thank you!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card!!!! Happy Birthday joy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete