Tuesday, August 21, 2012

smash book page + cri-kits + joy's life stamps

Hi everyone! This is Cyndy from Arcy Scraps. This week we are showcasing projects using the Cri-Kits gel pens. Let me tell you, Cri-kits + Joy's stamps = Crafty Perfection! I had never used these pens before, but they are so much fun!! It reminded me once again of the amazing things the ol' Cricut can do :-) Today I have a page from my mini-smash book to show ya! 
The sentiment is from the You're So Punny stamp set. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  
 
Now, here is where the Cri-Kits come into play. I used my Gypsy to cut and write "I ♥ you". It really gives it a totally different look. I would never be able to do this by hand!

To view all of Joy's Products click HERE!

For more details about my project check out my blog, Arcy Scraps.