Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Little Something Yummy~Teacher's Gift

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week the DT is making projects for back-to-school! I have a freshman in college & a sophomore in HS so I don't usually make Back-to-School gifts anymore but this year I have a new member of our family to make for...my brother is engaged & his fiancee has a 7 yr old daughter! So this is what I made for her to give to her teacher! I'm so glad to have a "little one" to share my crafts with again! 

  A few years ago, a friend of mine gave me a big box full of these plastic apples! These are so easy to decorate and spiffy up to make a cute, quick gift for any teacher! 

 And here it is filled up with Hershey Hugs!  



To see ALL of Joy's amazing stamp sets and to see her awesome bundle prices click HERE! 

Thanks for stopping by and stop by my blog anytime to see more details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment