Thursday, September 19, 2013

Christmas Layout

Hi everyone!
Happy Thursday!

showing you my project for this week using
those awesome Joy's Life Stamps!

This week the design team is showing you layouts!
Whether it is a scrapbook layout, project life, smash book, etc. 

I am really behind on my layouts so I decided to do one to catch up on our Christmas album.


For my layout, I used a sketch from Pamela Young.

I also used many stamps from the 

There are so many more great sayings on the 


You can see all of Joy's Products at her store by clicking HERE

You can find more details on my layout at my blog, Stacey's Creative Corner

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment