Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Boys Will Be Boys-Layout

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week the DT is making scrapbook layouts using Joy's stamps! I haven't done scrap booking in FOREVER so it took me a while to get back into it! 

I found these old pics of my boys when cleaning out some stuff a few weeks ago and I just love these pics of them together!!




I used some magic Mesh (I found a whole set of this stuff a while back in my stash and just love it all over again!!) and some truck "buttons" to jazz it up a bit. With boys you can't do too much "jazzing" so I figured this was good enough! :)

I used "Boys Will Be Boys", "Best Buddies" "Best" & "Brother" from the Father /Son set.

My boys are 18 & 15 now, so these take me back and just make me smile!! :)


To see ALL of Joy's amazing stamp sets and to see her awesome bundle prices click HERE! 

Thanks for stopping by and stop by my blog anytime to see more details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment