Monday, September 16, 2013

Too Cute To Spook


Hello, crafty friends, Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers with a scrapbook page to share with you. It's been a few months since I've found time to make a layout, so I enjoyed this assignment very much!
Golden Retrievers are wonderfully docile dogs, and my Sophie is no exception.  I dressed her up until she felt silly and went on a Halloween photo shoot for this layout.  What do you think? Is she too cute to spook?
 
 
Joy's Life "Halloween Puns" stamp set was used throughout this layout.
 
You can find it, and all Joy's wonderful stamps in her STORE.
I can't wait to make some more Halloween projects with this set!
For more details about this layout, please visit my blog, Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.
I hope you enjoyed my Silly Sophie and her Spooky Halloween outfit.  She's ready for the holiday.  Are you?
 





No comments:

Post a Comment